Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we may collect information when you create an account, manage your user profile, participate in any interactive features of the Services, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, forum posts, comments and information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
Device Information: We may collect device-specific information when you access our Services from a mobile device, including your hardware model, operating system and operating system version and country.
Use Information: We may collect information about your use of the Services, pages viewed, game play activity, activity performed in the services like sharing.
Use of Information
- We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request and send you related information
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content, suggested connections or features that match user profiles or activities;
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Posting“ button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Analytics, Advertising and Other Services Provided by Other Companies
HawksGames takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Third Party Analytics and Advertising Services
We have identified the provider names of some of the third-party analytics and advertising services we use. Please see the links below to learn more about the data practices of our third-party service providers (including opt-out mechanisms they may offer):
Google Analytics: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Apps Flyer: https://www.appsflyer.com/privacy-policy/